When it comes to mangoes, we all wish to never let it go off-season. There are several types of mangoes that are easily available in the market but out of it, Alphonso Mango is the most loved and cherished fruit.
Swad’s Alphonso Mango Pulp is a sure thing for all mango lovers out there who can eat and love mangoes in any form.
Mangoes being the “king of fruit” is hard to see why not, The flavour, taste and aroma of the fruit is cherished by all.
When it comes to the fruit we all love the aromatic flavours and it easily complements the dishes. There are several recipes that are easily complimented with the pulp and are sure easy to make.
Some delicious recipes:
- Spicy Stir Fry Tofu
- Mango & Coconut Barfi
These recipes are super easy and delicious and can be easily cooked with Swad’s Alphonso Mango Pulp. Here’s the stepwise recipe for the same.
Spicy Stir Fry Tofu
Pan-fried slabs of mango tofu in a spicy-sweet sauce are cooked up with crisp summer green beans in this flavorful Thai-inspired stir fry. The recipe is super delicious and surely a must-try.
List of Ingredients: For making spicy Mango Sauce :
1 cup Mango Pulp
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 tbsp. Lime Juice
1 tsp. Crushed Cumin Seeds
1 tsp. Chilli Paste
1 tsp. Cornstarch
For making Tofu Stir-Fry:
2 tbsp. Oil (Any vegetable oil)
5 pcs Tofu (You can get ready-made tofu from any dairy store)
3 clove garlic chopped
1 tbsp. Grated Ginger
10 pcs Dried chillies
2 cups fresh green beans
Steps to follow :
- Place mango pulp, soy sauce, lime juice, cumin seeds, chilli paste, & cornstarch and blend them to create a thick paste.
- Chop tofu into ½ inch thick triangles
- In a large pan, add oil and let it warm up on medium heat, once the oil is warm add tofu pieces to it and cook till slightly brown on both sides. Remove it from the pan and let it be on a plate.
- Add remaining oil along with garlic, ginger, and dried chilli peppers. Saute for 1 minute. Raise heat to high and add green beans. Stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add tofu back to the pan along with spicy mango sauce. Flip a few times to incorporate and cook for about 1 minute, just until the sauce thickens a bit and coats tofu and green beans.
- The Stir fry can be served with Rice to enhance the taste of the curry.
The barfi is rich, creamy, delicious and supremely moist. A perfect Indian sweet option.
List of Ingredients:
- 1 cup puree
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cup grated coconut flakes
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Steps to follow :
- Add the puree to a pan and add sugar, mix it well till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Further, add coconut flakes to the mixture and keep stirring it till the puree thickens.
- Saute it till the mixture starts to get separated from the pan.
- Lastly, add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer the prepared mixture to a greased plate.
- Once it’s set, form a block and cut them into pieces.
- The barfi is surely going to be your go-to option for those delicious Indian sweets.
Tempting Mango Brownie
For all the baking lovers, this brownie is surely going to be a delicious recipe to try on. You will surely satisfy mango & sweet tooth cravings with this recipe.
List of Ingredients:
- 130 gms maida
- 60 gms butter
- 200 gms condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Alphonso Mango Pulp
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp mango essence
- 80gms cream cheese
- 30 ml condensed milk
- 1/4tsp Vanilla extract
Steps to follow:
- Mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a circular motion and keep this aside.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk the mango puree, condensed milk, butter and mango extract until combined.
- Fold buttermilk into wet ingredients in a folding method.
- Once mixed, slowly in parts add dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Pour the batter into a 10 X 10-inch pan.
- Lightly beat the cream cheese, add all ingredients and mix well, but the dollops on the batter and make swirls.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees C for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the brownie to cool down for 10 minutes and then invert to a wire rack.
A brownie is a perfect option for all those non-chocolate lovers who are craving a nice juicy fruity brownie.
Also read our blog: Health benefits of Mango Pulp
Alphonso Mangoes are loved and adored by people all over the world and the sad part is fresh fruit is only available during winters but now we need to worry as Swad’s mango puree is the correct option for you to never let mangoes go off-season and cherish them all season.
With a hectic lifestyle, it is nearly impossible to squish the fruit at home and make puree out of it, getting it online is surely a blessing.
Try these interesting recipes with Swad’s Alphonso Mango Pulp which will surely enrich the entire taste of the meal.
Buy the pulp on our website https://swad.shop/mango-pulp/
Alphonso Mangoes happens to be one of the most premium quality Ratnagiri mangoes. Alphonso Mango Pulp offers a thick and rich texture.
The goodness of rich juicy Alphonso Mango Pulp made using the delicious mangoes of Ratnagiri is loved and adored Worldwide. The mango pulps happen to be the most versatile food product offering us several dessert options such as Milkshakes, Cheesecakes, Tarts, Cupcakes, etc to take you on a sweet guilt trip.
The Shelf life of Alphonso Mango Pulp is quite high, making it a sure pick for everyone to buy.
Alphonso Mango Pulp happens to be one of the most versatile sets of pulp.
The pulp will surely complement each and every dish. The pulp can be used in a variety of dishes such as Sautee Mango Stir Fry, Mango Tofu, Mango Brownie, Mango Pudding, Mango CheeseCake, Tarts, Cupcakes, Cookies, Milkshakes, Thick Shakes, Icecreams, etc.
The pulp can be consumed directly, mixed with something, the list goes on and on.
Mango is a tropical fruit that grows on extremely large trees, The fruit itself is considered a stone fruit due to its single pit. Mangoes can come in a variety of colours, including orange, red, green, and yellow. This fruit is native to India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan
The number 1 mango producing country in the world is India. The production here reaches over 18 million tonnes, which is approximately 50% of the global mango supply. The principal mango producing states in India are Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Orissa, although many other Indian states also cultivate mangoes.
Alphonso Mango price ranges as per the variety of mangoes that you buy. It depends on size and origin.
Alphonso mangoes have turned into a premium taste of sweetness for your taste buds.
Due to always increase in demand and supply if Alphonso mangoes reach other parts of the country in large quantities, prices of different varieties of mangoes will be also likely to fall.
The price ranges between Rs. 1000 to 2500 depends on the quality and size per dozen.
Swad's gourmet Alphonso & Kesar Mango Pulp continues to be one of the best Mango Pulp
The pulp is extracted from fresh farm picked high-quality Mangoes. Each mango is carefully selected by our team keeping the taste and texture in the mind.
The taste of the mango Pulp is refreshing and the best part about the pulp is it can be relished all year long. The mango pulp can be used in various dishes and desserts offering a delightful summer delight.