Mango- The most loved and adored fruit of the summers. A tropical grown fruit that has been a favorite among humans for thousands of years. The fruit and its pulp are most commonly known as “Aam Ras” which contains many vital vitamins and minerals which are highly essential for a healthy human body
Being a naturally sweet fruit, it has many health benefits, it is known as the powerhouse of Vitamins, Minerals, potassium, iron, and many other nutrients maintaining the well-being of the body.
Being one of the most exotic fruits, it is highly enjoyed during summers. Known for its delicious taste, The fruit comes in a variety of types such as Alphonso Mango Pulp, Kesar Mango Pulp, etc.
Swad’s mango pulp is derived from fresh juicy mangoes and it can be used to prepare delectable smoothies, milkshakes, eating raw, and other delicious food items.
Also Read: Differnet types of Indian Pickels
The magic of the crush
Mango! The name spells the magic and gets us drooling over it. Fresh farm-picked fruit is squished, retraining their magical taste and aroma. The puree is loved and adored by people all over the world and of all age groups.
When we talk about it, it is not just a normal fruit but it has several health benefits to offer and that is the reason it is known as the “King of Fruit” but the saddest part about it is that it is only available during summers.
Don’t you worry, we have got you covered keeping the magic of its taste alive all season and never compromising on the taste and quality of the product.
Health Benefits of Mango Pulps
Being known as the “King of Fruit ” Aam Ras has several health benefits and it is not only promoted by our elders but also by doctors to prevent our body from diseases and maintain its well-being.
- Good for Eyes – Swad’s Aam Ras is loaded with Vitamin A which makes the slop a perfect fruit to improve eyesight.
- Strengthens Bones – Puree has several minerals in it which highly help in strengthening bones in the human body.
- Boost Immunity – The fruit not only has vitamin A but also contains vitamin C which improves immunity and body health.
- Boost Memory – Filled with the rich nutrients of Iron, amras is a great option for boosting and improving your memory power.
- Maintaining Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Levels – In addition, it also fights obesity and regulates diabetes, maintaining blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Improves digestive system – Being the king of fruits, thick rich creamy mush is filled with the goodness of dietary fibers which helps in improving the digestive health of the body.
- Body polishing – Due to its nourishing characteristics, The slurry helps in body polishing and keeps it moisturized.
- Useful during pregnancy for mother as well as the baby – The slush provided prenatal nutrients which is beneficial to you as well as the baby.
- Prevents Anemia – Filled with the goodness of Vitamin K, aam ras helps in the prevention of anemia making it the best option to include in the diet.
- Improves Heart Health – Both Magnesium and Potassium present in the puree helps in improving and maintaining heart health.
Checkout our latest blog What is Schezwan Chutney?
Mouthwatering, Delicious, and Easy to include in Diet
In Spite of all these health benefits, the thick puree is highly promoted by doctors and dieticians. It also happens to be the most beneficial dish to include in the diet.
Yes, the fruit happens to be sweet but it doesn’t make a strict no-no for diabetic patients. The pulp is also rich in dietary fibers, which again help regulate blood sugar levels.
You can daily include 1 bowl of the puree in your diet, don’t worry it will not be harmful at all if eaten in a moderate amount.
When it comes to mango, we all love to consume it every day but in today’s daily hectic lifestyle it is nearly impossible to daily churn mangoes and even mangoes aren’t available all season, Wouldn’t it be amazing to get pulp all season and getting it available online is surely a cherry on top. Get mango puree online and indulge your taste buds on a delightfully divine trip.
Mango Pulp is the soft, fleshy part of the mango fruit that is extracted and processed into a smooth, uniform paste-like consistency. This pulp is used to make a variety of dishes and drinks.
Mango Pulp and Mango Puree are similar in that they are both made from the flesh of ripe mangoes. However, Mango Puree is usually smoother and more refined than Mango Pulp, which tends to be slightly chunkier.
Mangoes are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can help boost your immune system, aid digestion, improve vision, and promote healthy skin. They are also low in calories and high in fibre, making them a healthy addition to your diet.
Yes, Mango is good for you! It is a great source of nutrition, providing a range of vitamins and minerals that are essential for good health.
Mango Pulp can be used as an ingredient in various dishes, desserts, and beverages. It is often added to smoothies, ice creams, cakes, jams, and chutneys to add a sweet, fruity flavour.
Mango Pulp can be used in a variety of recipes, both sweet and savoury. Some popular Mango Pulp recipes include Mango Lassi, Mango Ice Cream, Mango Cake, Mango Chutney, and Mango Salsa. These recipes showcase the delicious and versatile flavour of Mango Pulp.